Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise, or M/WBE, was established to assist in opening doors for smaller businesses to compete with the larger firms. M/WBE gives these smaller businesses the opportunity to bid and compete for larger projects that they would not have access to otherwise.
At Laland Baptiste, we help contractors by tracking the dollars spent during the project vs. the relative contract amount, and make sure that the M/WBE firms are being used and paid as contracted.
As an M/WBE firm ourselves, we understand what it takes to get the Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise certification. There are many benefits of being certified, so our experts look to help other M/WBE companies through the lengthy certification process.
Our Certifications include:
Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE)
• New York State Empire Development Corporation
• New York City Small Business Services
• The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
• Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
• New York City Housing Authority